The 705 Teen Checking is offered to members ages 13 – 17. Help your teen learn how to manage their money with a teen checking account!
- The teen must have a savings account with Section 705 in order to get a teen checking account.
- An adult must be on the account as a joint signer. (If the account goes negative, the joint member is responsible for bringing the account current.)
- Debit cards are available for teen checking accounts.
- Free E-Products: Online Banking, Account Alerts, Bill Pay, E-Statements, Mobile Banking, and My $ Planner
- No minimum balance is required and no monthly service charge.
- Control the places your teen uses their debit card with Card Valet!
- See disclosures.
Posted in: 705 Checking