How do I report my debit or VISA credit card lost or stolen? What if my card is damaged and I need a replacement?

In either situation, you will need to call for a new card.

  • For VISA credit cards, call 1-800-325-3678 to report needing a new card.
  • For debit cards, you will call 1-800-472-3272 to ask for a new card.

Your new card will come in the mail within 7 to 10 business days in both scenarios. If you have further questions call the credit union at 337-232-8450.

Posted in: General FAQs


We spot savings ahead with the Kasasa Checking. Available Now! Ask for Kasasa Cash Back Checking. Yes, we'll literally pay you to bank here when you Kasasa at 705 FCU. Just do banking basics you do anyway, then we'll thank you in cash. Learn more!