Your paycheck, social security check, or any recurring checks can be deposited electronically into your account automatically for your convenience. Plus, the enrollment process is just as simple as the deposits themselves!
1. Ask your employer for an automatic deposit or allotment election form (for federal government and Clerk of Court employees we have these forms at the Credit Union).
2. Complete the form and bring it to your payroll department to begin the transmission of your deposits. You may also wish to allot certain amounts to go to different accounts within the Credit Union.
3. Simply, notify us of the direct deposit or allotment you are having sent to us, so that we know how the monies should be distributed to your accounts.
4. That’s it! You’ll start having your check(s) deposited directly into your account every month without the hassle of doing it yourself.
NOTE: If you are not employed by one of our sponsor groups and your place of employment participates in direct deposit, then you must provide them with our Federal Reserve Routing Number and your account number.
- Our routing and transit number: 265 274 503
As always, if you have any questions or would like further assistance in enrolling for direct deposit, call 337-232-8450.